Monday, February 24, 2014

Today Was Magic.

It was 60 degrees out. As I sat outside, the sun was burning my knees through my jeans.
I forgot that sensation even existed.  I won't complain about it. It made my heart seriously happy.
It helped that the light coming through the window was magic.
I'm certain I'm in love with the sun.
(sorry for so many hands, I was eating it up)






Also did I mention I'm a vegetarian now? It's been 3 weeks, it's still new!
I'm still struggling finding good recipes!
If you know of any they'd be greatly appreciated.
I'll be sure to share yummy things I come across, like these delicious spinach lasagna rolls.




p.s. I got in a bad habit of not taking pictures and  I'm working on fixing it, in case you haven't noticed.


happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...