Sunday, February 2, 2014

Saturday Snaps

Thanks to deer circus, I was recently introduced to the blog Bleu Bird and her "photo an hour posts."

I fell in love, obvs. I secretly was trying to do a photo a day project starting at the beginning of this year, but that wasn't too successful so I thought this could be a good alternative.

Due to a long shopping trip at the local mall with my momma, I only got a few pictures, but I'm thinking this could be a weekly thing I wouldn't be mad about.

7:00


8:00
busy school week equals me trying on 5 outfits every morning and spending my nights doing homework. 

9:00

3:00 - my nephew having a play date with sweet sophie from across the street


6:00 family dinner

happy sunday friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...