Monday, July 8, 2013

A rant of pointless proportions.


I like taking my dog on walks.
Especially on warm saturday mornings.

The Giant Mechanical Man is my favorite movie.
It also helps that the soundtrack is gold.

"You're not good at managing time."
Says my sleep, and creativity.

Good things come to those who wait.
Good, kind, goofy, cute things.

I'm turning 21 in 6 days.
But secretly I'm still 13.

My life has been changed for the better,
thanks to spotify premium.
Seriously, I don't know how I lived without it.

I'm going to dye my hair on wednesday.
Mostly to prevent me from chopping it off.
(growing out your hair is so difficult)

Pinning is too easy,
And photo-a-day challenges are more challenging than I thought.

"You're not good at managing money."
Says the rebel t5i that I don't have.

The number on the scale is getting smaller.
My clothes are getting bigger, along with my confidence.

I can't wait to bake myself birthday cupcakes.
They will be delicious. and adorable.

I like who I'm becoming.
But it's more like rediscovering than becoming.
Either way, I'm happier everyday.




Happy monday friends.


3 comments:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...