Monday, February 4, 2013

baby shower weekend update.

My sister in law Chloe is having a baby and I could not be more excited!
She's not due for 2 more months but we all are so pumped!
Her baby shower was on Saturday and her family did a lovely job!
It was owl themed and so great.






I also decided my new favorite thing is faces pregnant woman make while looking at baby things!
Here are a few examples....




One more thing. My other sister in law got these baby toms.
They're fuzzy on the inside.
I am tempted to buy some...just so I can look at 'em.



 Me & my sister-in-laws.

(I don't look so good early saturday mornings, get over it..)


I hope everything is good for you, and your monday was as good as mine!
xo, rach


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. those toms are so freaking cute. and your new blog design!!!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I about died! And thanks jane! You're way sweet!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! Those pictures are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they are so fun! :) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. You have a present in my blog ^^ ladylauscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those shoes!! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Bunny Munroe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured some beautiful photos of the day! And those baby shoes are TOO MUCH CUTENESS. I almost can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...