Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Blog Design!

It was a photoshop day.
One of those days where everything just flows, 
and I make something I love.

I've been wanting a new blog look for a while, 
but today it just happened. 
and frankly? I'm too happy about it.

Maybe I put this out there too much..or not enough?
But if you're in the market for a new header? or even just want to see some possibilities?
I'd love a project to work on. Let me know if you're interested. 
You can email me at sincerelypeachyblog@gmail.com
(or by clicking on the gmail icon to the right)

Happy tuesday friends.

xo, rach

p.s.
my tabs are spacing funny? if you can figure out why, i'll love you. :)




2 comments:

  1. Your tabs look fine to me. And you're always welcome to play around with my header. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. gorgeous. I am in love with it. YOu are soooo talented! :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...