Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Interesting reaction, but what does it mean??

this is my favorite part.
why? thats still a mystery. 

im really excited for halloween though.
working with 2 year olds makes holidays so much more fun!

I'm going to be Sully from monsters inc for our daycare carnival.
I'm way too excited, and I'm homemaking it...
so expect some pictures :)

For real life, the best friend wants to be hobbits.
Great right? I think my height would work...but my feet need to be more hairy. 
We'll see what happens though..

This is my favorite halloween costume I've seen via pinterest this season.
greatest right. makes me wish i was a baby. 

What are you going to be??
I might need back up ideas, if I can't pull off going to middle earth!

xo, rach



2 comments:

  1. aww I want to be a baby burrito too!
    ok for real I'm going to be Hello Kitty. I am her every year, but I got the BEST ears off of Etsy and I can be Hello Kitty anything... angel, pirate, mummy, whatever!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...