Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Color for my nails.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love nail polish.
Well I do.
It's one of my biggest impulse buy's. I paint my nails 2-3 times a week.
due to my nail biting and shaky hand, as much as I try, I'm no good at it.
I try though.

here's all my nail polish. (its sort of a joke.)

a couple months ago I bought the salon express (as seen on tv)
it's basically a nail stamper

it's got these cutesy plates with patterns, and designs.
a lot of them are quadruple cheesy, but I love this one. 
(i'm using the top middle one today) 

I love pure ice nail polish. I find it never lets me down,
and is super cheap compared to other polishes. 

I used honey do as a base coat


then kiss me here for the floral pattern

not as bold as I would hope, but I like it enough!
I will keep you posted on my other adventures with it!

Don't forget to email me, if you want to do a giveaway with me
sincerelypeachyblog(at)gmail(dot)com
xo, rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...