Wednesday, March 28, 2012

There's something in the water

Sometimes I don't know what to blog about..especially when my life is having a boring spell like it is this week..but I always have lots to say about the best friend...probably cause he's the greatest.
(don't fret, I have pictures for further convincing)

drive-in movie ben 
{cardboard box dressed as a car on movie night; the greatest}

nerd night ben
{entailed of legend of zelda, poke ball pizza, and fanny packs}

mustache ben
{every other night of our lives}

ikea stuffed food ben 
{we love a good deal..and impulse shopping}

 on top of a mountain ben
{it's true, we did climb to the top of a mountain}

 pirate ben
{we really like themed date nights}

 christmas ben
{we were the only one's who dressed up at the institute dance. also the only cool one's}

movie ben
If you want to see more movie ben by visiting discombobulate tv via facey then click here
{you won't regret it.}



p.s. How do I define my taste in music? Bouncy, happy, quirky..or this song.

Give me something fun to do like a life of loving you,
there's something in the water that makes me love you like I do. 



3 comments:

  1. Just so you know. That song by Brooke Fraser has been my favorite for so long. It's so great! You two are so dang cute with your themed date nights! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure! That song is definitely an oldie but a goodie. She's way too fun, I love her song betty too! And thanks ha I think we're pretty cute also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brooke Fraser, 'nuf said.

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...