Friday, March 9, 2012

Dear hair, please don't be boring

I'm trying to grow out my hair!
It used to be miles long (in 9th grade) and it's never been the same..

If you've ever tried to grow out your hair you'd know it is basically torture.
It takes every part of my being not to drive to the nearest place with scissors and chop it again.
One of the main reasons is I just get bored. and it being an awkward length does not help one bit!

So thanks to pinterest I decided to spend about 45 to help me spice things up again.
Here's what I made :)

1.



2.



 3.

4. 



This one is just a square piece of felt with a rectangle piece of felt in the middle, no tutorial necessary. :)
(i really like bows)

Like I said, It only took me about 40 minutes to make all of these, try them they're way too easy!!



tutorials:1,2,3,4

1 comment:

  1. For cute! I am just the opposite--I CANNOT get myself to cut my hair...ever. And you totally suck for being creative--you say they're easy, but I guarantee, I would completely suck at them. Oh! And thanks for visiting my blog :) I love yours too.

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...