Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Say cheese.

So I've mentioned him before, his names Benjamin, and he's my best friend.
He's really really great, one of the reason's being he's a magician with a camera.
And we're both pretty fun with Photoshop.

I've posted a few pictures of our before, and most of them are just of me and him, and thats the problem!!

We're looking to take pictures of people.
Young people, old people, people graduating,
people in love, people who just like pictures of themselves.

Here's some of my favorite pictures to bribe you a bit more.









We'd love to talk to you if your interested :)

peachesandlavenderphoto@gmail.com
or


2 comments:

  1. verrrrrryyyy tempting. I love cute and different photos such as these. I Have absolutely no reason to get photos but....I'm really truly thinking about it..currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like our photos! :) It means a lot! and If you think of a reason...or don't, we'd be more than happy to shoot some for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...