Saturday, February 11, 2012

I got me a keeper

Things I dislike very much
1. Waking up feeling so sick
2. Not being able to find someone to cover my shift at work
3. Driving all the way down to Orem to find out they don't need me to come in...

Things I love very much
1. My best friends apartment being 5 minutes from my work so I don't have to drive all the way home again
2. Having him go to the store for me and come home with not only pepto-bismol but multi-racial valentine teddy bears
3. After medicine and resting going for a photo shoot in Provo, out to cafe rio, then to a 1920's themed institute dance with the funniest guy/best dancer I know

All in all, I'd say I got me a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...